Chief Steward: Geoff Bashford
Poultry Steward: Paula Bashford
Pigeon/Caged Bird Steward: Lyn Walsh
Nominations close: 4th May 2019
No late nominations will be accepted. Nomination forms provided.
Entry Fees: $1 per bird (Max 20) All after 50c per bird
Prize Money: First $5, Second $3, Third $1
Classes will be made if three or more birds of any particular breed.
- Exhibits must be the actual property of the exhibitor in whose name they have been entered.
- Entries in writing to be forwarded to: Mr Geoff Bashford, 127 Myall Street, Barcaldine 4725 (Ph 46 516 020. Mobile – 0428 516 020) or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town exhibits must be penned between 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm Friday
- Out of town exhibits must be penned by 8.00 am 12th May ready for judging at 8.30 am.
- Birds entered in a filthy condition may be rejected at the discretion of the judge or stewards.
- Birds to be free of external parasites.
- All care will be taken with the exhibits but neither the Barcaldine Show Society nor its appointed stewards will accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to exhibits while at the show or in transit to and from the grounds.
- The Barcaldine Show Society reserves the right to transfer entries to the correct class where wrongly entered.
- During the show all exhibits will be in the custody of the stewards and shall not be touched or handled by the owner or any other person other than the judge or stewards under any pretence whatsoever without the consent of the Steward-in-Charge.
- Rules the same as the open section.
- Exhibitors must be 16 years or under.
- All juniors must attend to cage their birds.
- All juniors to receive a place ribbon.
PRIZES AND TROPHIES
- Grand Champion Bird of Show – (Harry Heumiller Memorial $150
- Reserve Champion Bird of Show – $50
- Champion Caged Bird – $20
- Champion Budgerigar – $20
- Champion Finch – $20
- Champion Parrot – $20
- Champion Large Soft Feather – $20
- Champion Large Hard Feather – $20
- Champion Soft Feather Bantam – $20
- Champion Hard Feather Bantam – $20
- Champion Child Exhibit – $15
TROPHIES AND PRIZES WILL BE PRESENTED AT 4.00 PM